Dear Boy - Poem by Anita Cross
This is why i ove you.
I love the way you hold my hand.
I love the way you let me play with your hair.
I love your sweet touch and your soft tender kisses.
I love our obsessive cuddles.
I love you even through your hard times and mine.
I even love you through your emotional outbursts.
I love that you help me through mine.
I love you thats all and i know you love me to.
Comments about Dear Boy by Anita Cross
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl