Friendship Takes Time And Its Toll - Poem by Cosi Celeste
I felt you in my heart today.
I don't want you in my heart.
I want you in my head.
If I think of you and don't feel you,
I can deal with you.
How long does that take?
I'm in a hurry to be your friend.
Comments about Friendship Takes Time And Its Toll by Cosi Celeste
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda