From Hamlet To..... - Poem by jerry hughes
What a piece of work is man - how noble in reason - how infinite in faculty - in form and moving how express and admirable - in action how like an angle - in apprehension how like a god - the beauty of the world - the paragon of animals. Shakespeare: Hamlet, act 1, sc 2
Then there's the moronic George W. Bush, and that little sewer rat John (Winston?) Howard.
Comments about From Hamlet To..... by jerry hughes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl