Lawrence S. Pertillar
Frustrations Cursed - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
If we show You neglect...
Neglected are our lives reflected.
If we expect to be comforted,
Without giving You
The attention we must that is due...
To release us in a peace,
No comfort comes that subdues!
Since we forget...
Who You are that has kept us,
Living in a World
Twirling in a Universe.
Swirling in a pattern...
Only You have made and created to happen!
Without the trust in You,
To deliver us from these times affixed and glued.
We will remain thoughtless without hint or clue...
Why our frustrations cursed,
Leave us rushing in a collective gloom...
We perfect and decide to choose,
In a destructive blossoming bloom...
With each bomb that drops and booms!
Comments about Frustrations Cursed by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl