Edward Kofi Louis
G. A. B. R. I. E. L.26 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Growing up with your mind,
Able to face the truth,
Bringing joy to all the people around you!
Respecting the rules of life,
In the land of beautiful flowers,
Echoes of your lovely heart to the world! !
Lifting up positive morals along the line.
Comments about G. A. B. R. I. E. L.26 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl