G Spot - Poem by Roger Bewman
Mr. Curious: Where is Gräfenberg spot?
Miss Quicksilver: Guess amigo….
Men searchin’ for G spot
They won’t even notice it even when they are hot
Mr. Curious: I see, ye right now I understand, much obliged for the info signorita…
Miss Quicksilver: Wait don’t go. The G spot is….
Women searchin’ for Mr. Right
Will they notice him if they are hot?
Mr. Curious: What’s this interference Miss?
Miss Quicksilver: Well that’s my G spot amigo….
Comments about G Spot by Roger Bewman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda