Gasping - Poem by Herbert Nehrlich
You can howl
you can wish
you can gasp like a fish,
as most oldsters would show
you how little things grow.
And your ticker?
do you get PVC's?
When the ceiling lights flicker
and you're busting to pee
it is you who departs
to a concert of farts.
Comments about Gasping by Herbert Nehrlich
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl