Get High Or Die Trying - Poem by Sara Douglas
It’s just to get by, just to survive
And every time you want more
Tell me; tell me, do you feel alive?
I want to know what its like to soar
Sink your toes into the cloud
Forget reality and defy gravity
Tell me; tell me, do you feel proud?
You’re invincible, gain immortality
But is it worth it to hit the floor?
What’s it like to fall from the sky?
Tell me; tell me, is it worth the war?
God yes, it’s so worth it to die
Comments about Get High Or Die Trying by Sara Douglas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl