Get Rich - Poem by Steven Taylor
get rich, get money, ...
any way you can, ...
invest, insure, diversify,
have a 'make mo' money' income plan
buy toys, take trips, eat cavier
take a shuttle to the nearest star
drive everywhere in your new car
steal poor folk's pennys from their jar
hang priceless paintings on your walls
have servants filter all your calls
buy all the fashions in the malls
stand up while all around you falls
as you grow old...
bet your hand and do not fold, ..
and never let the truth be told, ..
about your soul, ..
the one you sold..
Comments about Get Rich by Steven Taylor
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl