Gift - Poem by Forough Farrokhzad
I speak out of the deep of night
out of the deep of darkness
and out of the deep of night I speak.
If you come to my house, friend
bring me a lamp and a window I can look through
at the crowd in the happy alley.
Comments about Gift by Forough Farrokhzad
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda