AfL y inf
Gleaming 🌟 - Poem by AfL y inf
The guardians read down from eden
They go through for miles afar,
And deep inside the span
They could see a gleaming star.
They ken that very instant
That the gleam was theirs to gain,
So they took you up to an eden,
Eternally to remain.
Look deep on us from eden.
Keep us comp from sore and pain.
Forever you will be under my heart
Until we see again.
Comments about Gleaming 🌟 by AfL y inf
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda