Kayode Are Poems
- Across Horizons Heaven splays its hues and tones We streak ...
- All In The Name Of God Many seek with greed A worthy cause ...
- Off The Rainbow Many rainbows have I seen None I sought on ...
- Did I Know My mother's litter Had a dozen and one But did I...
- Debtor Tomorrow has to pay For the pain I feel ...
- When The Storm Rolls The irate wear the garb of ...
- Rain Drain Drenched by the rain as they train Rains no drain...
An investor with background in public service. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''To achieve glorious end through treacheryKayode Are
Is like magic
The end of those who thrive through treachery
Is often tragic''
''What you want sometimes you do not getself
What you get perchance you may not want''
Comments about Kayode Are
Heaven splays its hues and tones
We streak into a mist unknown
Hearts pounding with spirit askew
Stiff! The metal bird slicing through the clouds
And the pliant resistance of fluttering mist
We rise above the mist into clear skies
To see grey cloud mushrooms skittering
The nascent sun hits dawn's dew
Grace! The glimpse of light and a calm silver sky
Visible for many miles, creating a sense of bliss
A stubborn pocket of air crosses our path
In spite of the translucent ambient clear sky
The vessel shakes in fits and hearts throb in fear
Bumps! We ...