Marvin Brato Sr
Glitters - Poem by Marvin Brato Sr
Dream comes true
On the day I meet you
My heart beats again
In time for refreshing
New love I find
Endowed with glitters.
Joy comes to me
On this very day
Yes, everyhting glitters.
God bestows this moment
Like a blessing I can't resent
Overflows with goodness & beauty
Don't ever change your ways my dear
Or shift to characters that easily wear
But I will always stay by your side
Even when your glitters do subside.
Comments about Glitters by Marvin Brato Sr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda