Marvin Brato Sr
$$$$ My Good Sister $$$$ - Poem by Marvin Brato Sr
Greatness of a person is not measured by riches
Real importance lies in what the heart truly wishes
Accomplishing big things without love is useless
Continuous blessings when wasted become pointless
Enhancing one's wealth is not your sole dream I guess.
Boldness of character is not a guarantee
Right thing is made if applied wisely to see
A fulfilled future that secures good retirement
True happiness is not living in too much luxuries
Overwhelming zest is the freedom from worries.
Resources that you share for sake of charity
It will be marked as gesture of good quality
Of one real sister like you who is Godly.
Comments about $$$$ My Good Sister $$$$ by Marvin Brato Sr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl