God - Poem by jerry hughes
Is there a god?
What does he look like?
Is he that benign, long-bearded figure
artists have painted over the years.
Is he a Jew?
A dear friend now deceased, following
a long discourse on the subject said.
'God is god.' Thank you, Abu.
Abu Raschid wasn't a member of Al Caeda,
or a Muslim terrorist. He was a gentle man of
god, and my very dear friend. Allah akba.
Comments about God by jerry hughes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl