God Exists - Poem by Nancy Hamann
If you don’t believe that God exists then you have never languished in the bliss:
Of a child as they laughed at the silliest thing that was said.
Of the sun as it raised or a rainbow’s rays.
Of how winter leads into spring.
Of a bird as it flies on by and sings all the while.
Of the people who enter your life for reasons you do not know why.
If you can see the simple things, then you will truly know all that God has bestowed.
Comments about God Exists by Nancy Hamann
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl