God Made Lovers - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
For love to spark and desire to strike,
Antecedents aren’t warranted.
Mere visual contacts are enough.
The pair fits well, mates well and goes well.
For the contract of husband and wife,
Antecedents are taken to account.
Monotony sets in; cracks develop.
God made lovers and not husband and wife.
Comments about God Made Lovers by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl