Godly Hurting - Poem by Naveed Akram
I have in my possession the looks of godliness,
Inside the tragedy of the heavenly space
Is housed a plentiful treasure,
Opening the doors to pleasant news.
I can face the appearance of the faces
Internally dividing my expressions.
The fondling of the bridge of destruction
Has devolved and the revolution shall decline.
I have some pains and some pleasures
Of the loved wine, and the hated treasure.
I hold an unique treasure hurting my lane
That is my path to salvation.
Comments about Godly Hurting by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl