Joseph William McGarry
Gone. - Poem by Joseph William McGarry
Now your gone, My life is free
Wish i'd known what you wanted me to be
But every day I think about you,
Can’t seem to get you out of my head
Try so hard not to let you go
But it seems like your becoming past tense
When you passed away,
Up to the clouds
My world came down.
Down to ground
I thought my heart was going to stop
And i couldnt help but fall apart
My mouth went dry,
And i began to cry
My voice went high.
Wish i could fly
But life goes on,
And things go wrong.
You’ve changed my life,
And opened my eyes.
Made me look,
Look upto the skies
But now you need to show me
What you want me to do
Cos if i cant see you again
Then i'll do one last thing for you
Comments about Gone. by Joseph William McGarry
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl