Joseph William McGarry
Want & Cant - Poem by Joseph William McGarry
When i close my eyes,
I see you in the sky.
Walking on the air,
Showing me that you care.
I wish i'd have a dream,
That i did not have to wake.
Seeing you forever,
With no immediate break.
Standing alone i say,
I love her, i know it, i do.
I think to myself,
Does she, does she love me too.
The question stirs my mind,
But it all becomes clear,
As i reluctantly come to find.
She does not, does not love me.
For i have not much to impress,
As she is a beautifull princess
Comments about Want & Cant by Joseph William McGarry
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl