Good-Looking & Looking-Good - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Good-looking is a god sent gift.
Looking-good is a man made art.
Women are adept in the art.
Men are respondents to their crafts.
Looking-good is being hygiene.
Looking-good is a toned body.
The dress fit to the frame, with hues
Matching the skin is good-looking.
Feeling self-worth adds to beauty.
Being virtuous is a beauty.
Being appearance conscious
Is the norm of being beautiful.
Reachable and attainable
As these are, it is within you
To become looking-good in case
You are not endowed with good looking.
Comments about Good-Looking & Looking-Good by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl