F.L. Racca Sr.
Good Morning - Poem by F.L. Racca Sr.
As my eyes gazed upon the dew across the field
My thoughts began to be of you
I thought of your hair as it blew in the earth’s first breath,
and your eyes as they caught the very first glance of the morning light.
My thoughts moved on to your precious lips
as they glistened hopefully from a touch of dew,
and your bright smile as you began your day.
I whispered good morning into the breeze as it caressed your senses,
In hopes it would surrender these words just to you.
Written in 1998
Comments about Good Morning by F.L. Racca Sr.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl