Edward Kofi Louis
Grammar School - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
On the loose;
With wicked souls.
Grammar, ram, arm, am, gram, rag, Ama, Mama!
Places and objects,
A view of the city!
With a building in the forest.
Love, muse, life!
With a river in the forest;
To the same spot;
And, to harness all available resources to meet up your schooling.
You are who you are in this town,
But, the truth is always there!
So, search for it and keep it as a valued property when you find it.
With the beauty of nature;
Studying at Grammar School to beef up your knowledge,
As the muse of the rainbow caem along to greet you.
Comments about Grammar School by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl