Green - Poem by Ale Duncan
I look at you and you know what I see?
I see green. Green are your eyes, that have look somewhere else,
But I love just the same. Green eyes that deceived me,
Green was the color of betrayal.
Green is the color of the pain in your eyes.
Green is the color of a liar,
Green was the grass in the day that you told me
How much you would love me
Forever and always
Green was the room
Where I found you with her,
Green was the color of pain,
Green was betrayal
Green is a mystery,
Green can be joyful,
Green can be painful,
Green can be pretty,
Green can mean love,
Green can mean hate,
I see green when I see you,
Green is your color,
Green it will be,
Green are your eyes, that have hurt me so deeply but I love just the same.
Comments about Green by Ale Duncan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl