Groom Yourself - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
To think is intellectual; to learn is knowledge;
To score is intelligent; to feel is emotion;
To perfect is aesthetic; to sense is passion.
Cultivate them all to hold fast a woman.
Comments about Groom Yourself by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl