delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........
H'Mmmmmmmmm - Poem by delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........
up close and versenal
slink, periscope, to curse'n'all
to feel the surge, the lessening
the whip'n'stitch of blessening
the plangent wail of biped's song
the ululations of said throng
to hear the chorus skate, assembling
and discern which, to date's, dissembling....
since truth is beauty, beauty, truth....
all swallowed, then...with gulps of ruth......
Comments about H'Mmmmmmmmm by delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl