Habibati Man Takun? (Who Is My Love?) - Poem by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Habibati is the one Who loves me in truth and I love her in truth Anytime and anywhere, She might be in front of me, but I don't know and she might be anywhere In my poems or in my pretty thoughts, She might be in my heart, but I don't know, She might be anywhere and everywhere On the our pretty planet or She might be hiding in a grain of sand, In a drop of rain, riding on a passing cloud, or In a spike of grain anywhere, She is the pretty one I keep myself looking for her and My eyes are always on her, She is always Habibati (my love) Whom I never forget in my whole life.
Comments about Habibati Man Takun? (Who Is My Love?) by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl