Had We......................, We Would Have - Poem by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Had we enough will, We would have fought without hesitation, Had we enough courage, We would have fought our bitter enemy, Had we enough persistence, We would have looked forward, Had we enough magnanimity, We would not have allowed all ugly aggressions happen, Had we enough ink, We would have written hope on the sun's face, Had we enough money, We would have helped the poor people, and Had we enough happiness, We would have given some to the sad people.
Comments about Had We......................, We Would Have by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl