Melvina Germain (Sydney, Nova Scotia)
Haiku (Spiritual) - Poem by Melvina Germain
His two eyes with wings,
says he can see like a bird.
Let His voice be heard.
Comments about Haiku (Spiritual) by Melvina Germain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Friday, August 7, 2015
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl