Half Cooked Is My Career - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Had I pursued arts and literature
I would have failed to make a living.
Had I vigorously pursued a living
I would have denied myself art and
Having pursued both, I lost both.
Comments about Half Cooked Is My Career by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda