Theresa Ann Moore
Hands - Poem by Theresa Ann Moore
Each part of our body is designed for a function.
Of all our unique features, hands are a conjunction.
They are a connection from our hearts and brains…
Creating a world of love or hate from within our veins.
Comments about Hands by Theresa Ann Moore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl