Happiness - Poem by CHARMAINE SIMPSON
Look at her -
Her smile is so beautiful
her image illustrates a true undeniable happiness.
She captivates you with her alluring magnetism and contentment.
A spirit that radiates the true meaning of joy filled with unspoiled emotion
her heart full of life and love has an enchanting fascination like the lure of magic.
As the world gazes in complete admiration silently wishing and hoping that one day they too are able to discover this desirable bliss called "Happiness".
June 16th 2006
Comments about Happiness by CHARMAINE SIMPSON
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl