Happiness And Harm - Poem by Ina Davila
What is Happiness?
Is it the laughter of a new born child?
Is it the spark between peoples eyes meeting in true harmony?
Is it the sound of relaxing music?
Does it begin with a smile or a giggle?
Does it begin when you kiss your true love?
Does it begin when your life goes out smoothly?
You Are Happiness.
What Is Harm?
Is is the stab of a knife to your gut?
Is it the breaking and crushing of your heart?
Is it the kick to your rib cage?
Does it begin when a tear falls from your face?
Does it begin with cuts bruises and scars?
Does it begin when your life is a complete wreck?
I Am Harm.
Comments about Happiness And Harm by Ina Davila
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl