Ina Davila Poems
- Smile Emo Kid Emo Kids, Smile for your life, As you close...
- Pain Take the pain i give Take the pain i live The blood ...
- Congratulations, I Hate You the cuts upon his wrist are ...
- I Need.... I need your love to survive the dangers of this ...
- Helpless My heart is breaking more and more My feelings ...
- Black Haired Beauty rinsing the dye straight out of her ...
- Alone Without anyone to live No one to have anything to ...
my name is paige but everyone calls me ina or synister. im bisexual and atheist(Bi Pride) . i express my feelings through my books, poetry, drawings, paintings, and sometimes photography. i mostly do writing of photography. i dont really draw anymore. im working on a few books. im not ashamed for who i am. i am who i am and thats the way i like it. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Smile Emo Kid
Smile for your life,
As you close your eye lids,
Please put down your knife,
Drop the things that harm you,
I know what you've been through,
Tears running down your face,
Rinning with your grace,
Sitting in the dark,
Looking at the mark,
Up, down, sideways cuts,
Seeing all those dirty sluts,
They beat you up every afternoon,
Now your left with all your planning doom