Happiness Needs Not These. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
The one who seeks no success,
No position and no followers,
Is holier than the holy men.
The one who is anonymous,
Unambitious and unimportant
Is richer than the clergy men.
What if we have no ambition?
What if we have no importance?
What if we have no followers?
We can live with happiness.
Comments about Happiness Needs Not These. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl