Happy Days - Poem by Rosalita Fernandez
Its a Happy Day!
I saw you all!
The blue sky was beaming blue,
Like it was showing off its beauty
The sun shone the spring april showers refreshing,
The birds sang their beautiful song.
We may have just lost our jobs but you wouldnt know it
We look at the positive
The sun shining
We are free
We are living happy days.
The grass so green
The sun brings everyone to a smile
The river a gental trickle
The breeze so gentle
Today is OUR happy days!
We keep smiling whatever life throws at us.
Im glad im sharing my happy days with you all.
Comments about Happy Days by Rosalita Fernandez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl