Happy Families - Poem by Jonathan ROBIN
Pater: Sire sired, now unrequired and unrequited.
Mater: Once round, ground down, now underground.
Dater : Now mine in mind, now undermined
Hot Potato: Unsquired, undesired and uninvited.
R[el]ater : Squired, admired, s[w]oon fired
robi03_0060_robi03_0 000 XXX_JXX 23 March 1975
Comments about Happy Families by Jonathan ROBIN
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl