Jonathan ROBIN Poems
- My Familiar Dream - Translatio...
- Advice To An Applicant - Parod...
- The Accounting Of Hardship - P...
- *rubaiyat Of Invention And Inn...
- Disappointing View - After She...
- Research On Cinderella - After...
- Åš› Aura Of Felicity Çˆ± He meets by chance he’ll ever ...
Kindly respect copyright and attribution and request permission to repost elsewhere.
profile http: //www.icdri.org/JR.htm
Born London, based in Paris since 1973,
Founder-member Internet Society England
Civil Society Representative to U.K. Inter-Governmental E-Summit 2001
Advisory Board - International Center for ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My Familiar Dream - Translations Paul Verlaine – Mon Rêve Familier
I often have some strange and striking dreams
about an unknown girl, of love we share,
each time the same, each time a different air
about her swirls, who understands it seems.
She loves and understands me, from her beams
a crystal pure dismissing strife and care.
She, only, eases heart-ache and despair,
soothing pain with tears’ refreshing streams.
She’s blond, brunette, reflecting russet gleams?
I know not, nor her name and voice though fair
and sounding-soft if feels, far off I swear,
like loved ones Life has banished from its schemes.