Harrowing Mind - Poem by ANJANDEV ROY
But I can't write poetry with my harrowing mind,
In deep frustration and resentment l wish to die,
Whole day I endeavour,
In spite of my best effort I can't depict a single line,
It seems strange to me,
For I believe I can write poesy naturally
As and when I wish.
Being tired and exhausted,
I fall asleep,
Absolute silence reigns in my unconscious realm,
It's then refined poetry comes abundantly in my calm and pleasant domain
And I depict them with great ease and spontaneity,
What a wonderful moment it is!
I become a blithe spirit,
I wish to live long.
Comments about Harrowing Mind by ANJANDEV ROY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl