Left Alone - Poem by Emily Vallee
Being in this cage makes me feel alone,
My brother and my sisters don't like me
So now I am left here all on my own.
How come you people can't just leave me be?
You watch me swing on the vines and the trees
I wish that I could just whack you all!
This is torture getting bit by these fleas.
I wish that I could just be strong and tall.
Sometimes I wake up and I am torn,
The only thing you feed me is scrap food.
I sometimes wish that I was never born!
I don't like it when your in a bad mood.
Why do you always give me dirty looks?
So scary I shove my head in a book.
Comments about Left Alone by Emily Vallee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda