Hatha Yoga - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
No kind of physical exercise
is superior to Hatha Yoga.
It gives you suppleness and sturdiness
It cleanses systems and stimulates glands
It preserves will-power and reserves energy.
It conserves stamina and retains youthfulness
It expands aura and adds to personality.
Then women can like you at any age.
Comments about Hatha Yoga by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl