Having Many Is Not A Bonus - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Parents love and offer vary
As need based to children
Children expect uniformity.
Here lies the tussle.
In the end, parents’ love is in vain.
Each child will have a grudge
So, have only one child.
Comments about Having Many Is Not A Bonus by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda