Edward Kofi Louis
Having True Joy - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
To study and to understand life;
With the ways of the truth.
With the laws today and,
With the muse of the truth.
Striving for the truth;
Knowing what is right with the muse of the laws,
And, having true joy.
With sunshine and rain!
And, with the muse of the rainbow appearing,
Bringing joy to the heart.
Comments about Having True Joy by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl