He - Poem by Radhika Karia
He held me gently with arms so strong,
He stood by me even when I was wrong.
He took my finger whenever I fell,
He stayed awake when I was not well.
He taught me to always stand for my right,
He made me look tall amongst people I was shorter in height.
He smiled at my success; he comforted me when I cried,
He always said, “You can’t give up before you have tried”.
He loved me and still does, with all his heart and soul,
He, in my life, plays a very important role.
He wud make me look good and make himself look bad,
He can’t be any other than the world’s greatest dad.
Comments about He by Radhika Karia
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda