He Is Drowning - Poem by ANJANDEV ROY
The bell is ringing,
Clearly my great friend is listening to it,
It's an ominous bell of the dark and covetous world,
I know my good friend,
He has got a good moral strength,
But he too is made of flesh and blood,
How long will he resist himself?
It's a matter of great concern,
The devilish bell is ringing again and again,
Trying to tempt my noble pal,
Obviously I see my lovely friend is somehow beginning to behave in a strange and unusual way,
Is he slowly drowning in the abysmal and gloomy world?
I feel so,
My good friend is drowning,
My great world is drowning,
Oh God! save them.
Comments about He Is Drowning by ANJANDEV ROY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl