Heart Attack - Poem by Devanshu Patel
It's little funny.
People die of heart attack
who do not have heart.
Comments about Heart Attack by Devanshu Patel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Saturday, May 26, 2018
Poem Edited: Tuesday, May 29, 2018
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl