Heaven - Poem by Brandie .....
The light in our eyes, will soon fade away,
The hair on our head, will surely go away,
The ones we love, will soon be gone,
The ones that love us, will soon be broken,
The breath we take, will soon be our last,
The smiles we fake, will no longer show fear,
The friends we see, we will soon see again,
But heaven awaits, take the lords hand,
As you go, you wave goodbye,
Everyone knows your in a better place, starting a better life.
Comments about Heaven by Brandie .....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl