Heaven’s Love - Poem by MELVIN BANGGOLLAY
H-eaven’s love is beyond compare
For it never hide its glory’s flare
Even to those who really dare
To go against God’s love so fair.
O-h we may have sinned being unfair
For showing no love and care
Unto him who laid all his lair
And holy glory to save us so dear.
L-ove of God never could dare
To leave us in a wrath of fear
Or abandon us even we declare
We don’t need Him to live happier.
Y-ou and I may have everything dear
Like gold, honey and silver’s glare
But no one can make us wealthier
If not God’s who love us with care.
Comments about Heaven’s Love by MELVIN BANGGOLLAY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl