Seema Chowdhury Poems
- Thanks For Being You Thanks for giving me joys and ...
- Girls Are Like Roses.... God made this beautiful gift Known ...
- Moments Of Life Don't work your life away Enjoy moments that...
- The Magical Spell Of Spring Love and laughter Whispers and ...
- Life's Valley Of Isolation Put an end On the journey of ...
- New Battle Of Life Life is a daring adventuure Where we al ...
- Pillar Of Strength Lightning Furious wind Thunder And ...
My name is Seema Chowdhury. I am from Bangladesh. At present, I'm settled in Canada. I am married to the world's most caring person, Sunny, and blessed with two daughters Samia and Sameen. I started writing when I was 19 years old and now in the period of 27 years I have a huge collection of over 3400 poems.
My poems were published in USA, UK, Canada, Pakistan, Bangladesh and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
1) My Own Leadership Quotes By Seema Chowdhury,Leadership Quotes
1. The word Leader literally means a person who commands a group or an organization. So roll up your sleeves and put your best foot for...
2) Images of Culture By Seema ChowdhuryCulture
1. Culture is everything that defines and helps us in our journey.
2. It is who we are and the way we are brought up in...
3) Thoughts and insights about Mindfulness By Seema ChowdhuryMindfulness
1. Mindfulness is a precious gift and we must embrace it with open arms. It means to be present in the moment, ac...
4) My Own Success Quotes By Seema ChowdhurySuccess Quotes
1. Success is a long and hard journey but its fruit is sweet and satisfying, so never give up just hang in there in time of trial a...
5) My Own Positive Thinking Quotes By Seema ChowdhuryPositive Thinking Quotes
1. Focus on the positive flow of life and think things through. Be creative and welcome future possibilities and opportunities in...
Thanks For Being You
Thanks for giving me joys and smiles
Thanks for sharing my trouble's pile
Thanks for wipeing the tears of my eye
Thanks for showing me the glad view of sky
Thanks for lending me your shoulders to lean
Thanks for giving my words a proper mean
Thanks for telling me the value of life
Thanks for showing me the rules to survive
Thanks for lending me the sympathetic ears
Thanks for showing how much you care
From all this what I mean in the end
Is thanks for being my special friend.