Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
Hectic Days - Poem by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
The days ahead are hectic,
We’re moving house ~ you see,
From three bedrooms downsizing to two,
Will there be room for me?
I live in a London flat,
My wife in Cambridge resides,
But where will we put the stuff,
Which in nooks and crannies dost hide?
Downsizing is not easy,
We accumulate possessions each year,
But now it is the time,
To throw out and them clear.
Why do we buy more clutter?
Why fill our homes with trash?
Why don’t we throw out the old,
Or sell it for a little cash?
The move it is upon us,
In eight days more it’ll be,
Will it all go smoothly? ~
We’ll have to wait and see.
© Jonathan Goldman [JGthepoet] - 12 July 2006
Comments about Hectic Days by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda